Olympus DR-2200 Professional Dictation Device
A great collaboration between technology and handling.
The Olympus DR-2200 perfectly combines these aspects to help boost your efficiency even more. The ergonomic design ensures excellent operability, sitting comfortably in your hand with its smooth edges. The intuitively placed slider switch allows for one-handed access to the most commonly used functions. With available device configuration software and a Software Development Kit (SDK) for IT administrators and systems integrators, direct recording to your PC or Mac has never been easier.
SLIDE SWITCH OPERATION. The quiet and easy-to-use slide switch results in high performance, comfort and increased productivity.
CUSTOMIZABLE PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS. Five programmable buttons and their respective functions can be customized to suit particular program settings for a variety of purposes, recording conditions and user environments.
HIGH SENSITIVITY MICROPHONE. The low-noise directional microphone blocks unwanted background noises, guaranteeing ultra-clear dictation recordings. Great for use with speech recognition software. The microphone sensitivity can be set at +6 or +18 dB, ideal for the busy office setting.
PROGRAMMABLE USER ID. Register an ID directly in the DR-2200 and automatically have it used as part of the file naming convention for all created dictations.
- Slide Switch and Track Ball Intuitively positioned button layout enabling single-handed control with slide switch and track ball.
- Low-noise directional microphone The low-noise directional microphone blocks unwanted background noises, guaranteeing ultra-clear dictation recording.
- 5 Programmable buttons Allows for customization of the designated buttons to suit any recording condition or environment.
- Direct Recording to PC or MAC The DR-2200 is compatible with WinXP Sevice Pack 3, 2K, Windows Vista Ultimate/Enterprise/Business Service Pack 1 (32bit/64bit), Windows 7 Ultimate Professional (32 bit/64bit) and MAC OS 10.4.11 – 10.6 systems.
- Play back volume control Recordings can be played back, without the need for specialty drives, using the integrated, powerful built-in speaker for high-quality acoustic playback.
- 3 color LED (Red, Green, Blue) A triple-color LED shows the current recording status.
- Improved SDK for system integrators Optimized software development kit for system integrators.
Overall Frequency Response 300~10,000Hz(SP) 100~14,000Hz(PCM)
Microphone Sensitivity -37dBv
Microphone Sensitivity difference Variable or 0/+6/+18dB (Selectable from SDK)
Maximum Output 320mW
Microphone/Speaker diameter 10mm/28mm
Input Level +86dBSPL(-45dBv)
Slide Switch (REC/STOP/PLAY/RWD) Yes
Push Button (REC/PLAY) –
Track ball Yes
Mouse Function Yes
Function Buttons Yes (4)
Volume Buttons Yes
Record LED Yes
Insert/Over Write LED Yes
LED Blink Yes
Triger Button in the Back Yes
System Volume Control Yes
Low power USB Device Yes
Device Management Software *1
DNS Commnad Yes
Hotkey Command Yes
Text Command Yes
Application Launcher Command Yes
Wait Command Yes Button Function Change Yes Slide Function Change Yes
Mouse Speed Yes
Beep Sound Yes
Button Noise Suppression Yes
Cord Length 98.4 inch (2.5m)
Dimensions 6.1×1.8×1.2 inch (154×44.6×31.6 mm) Weight 7.1ox (201g)
- 1 – CD is not included in the box. Device Configuration Manager can be downloaded from Web site.
Specifications and design are subject to change without notice.
DR-2200 Package Contents
- DR-2200 main body
- Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual