Olympus RecMic DR-1200 Professional Dictation
A stylish design in an easy-to-use package enhances operability.
The latest generation of USB microphones expands Olympus’ ?simple, reliable, flexible and secure? design concept by augmenting it with ?integration? ? boosting productivity to new levels. The DR-1200 is a total system solution with available device configuration software and a Software Development Kit (SDK) for IT administrators and systems integrators. A new trackball allows for one-handed operation helping to make this the perfect input device for speech recognition.
CUSTOMIZABLE PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS. Five programmable buttons and their respective functions can be customized to suit particular program settings for a variety of purposes, recording conditions, and user environments.
HIGH SENSITIVITY MICROPHONE. The low-noise directional microphone blocks unwanted background noises, guaranteeing ultra-clear dictation recordings. Great for use with speech recognition software. The microphone sensitivity can be set at +6 or +18 dB, ideal for the busy office setting.
EASY NAVIGATION. A durable trackball offers even more intuitive, one-handed operation and will withstand normal wear and tear.
PROGRAMMABLE USER ID. Register an ID directly in the DR-1200 and automatically have it used as part of the file naming convention for all created dictations.
- Push button and Track Ball Intuitively positioned button layout enabling single-handed control with push button and track ball.
- Low-noise directional microphone The low-noise directional microphone blocks unwanted background noises, guaranteeing ultra-clear dictation recording.
- 5 Programmable buttons Allows for customization of the designated buttons to suit any recording condition or environment.
- Direct Recording to PC or MAC The DR-1200 is compatible with WinXP Sevice Pack 3, 2K, Windows Vista Ultimate/Enterprise/Business Service Pack 1 (32bit/64bit), Windows 7 Ultimate Professional (32 bit/64bit) and MAC OS 10.4.11 – 10.6 systems.
- Play back volume control Recordings can be played back, without the need for specialty drives, using the integrated, powerful built-in speaker for high-quality acoustic playback.
- 3 color LED (Red, Green, Blue) A triple-color LED shows the current recording status.
- Improved SDK for system integrators Optimized software development kit for system integrators.
DR-1200 Package Contents
- DR-1200 main body
- Warranty Card
- Instruction Manual